Amy and I have already posted several great resources for you today, but there are plenty more! Here are just a few more links to check out as you celebrate the inspiration, support and encouragement we, as women, can provide to each other:
- Yahoo! Health: Blog entries provided by notable women from around the world, starting today and ending in June.
- Imagining Ourselves: An online exhibit from the International Museum of Women
- Things Asian: This link will take you to an article about the Hanoi Women's Museum
- AAUW Online Museum: An online museum dedicated to the history of the American Association of University Women
- GreatWomen.org: The website of the National Women's Hall of Fame
These are mostly based in the USA; I know full well there are tons of wonderful resources for women in other countries as well. Are you located in Australia, Europe, Asia, South America, or Africa? Take a moment to leave us a comment with your favorite women's history event or museum, in honor of International Women's Day!