Angela Jones wrote a very good list of "mom reflections" and it's posted at beliefnet.com, in their Chicken Soup for the Soul section. Here are some of my favorites, but to view the entire list visit the site.
You Know You're A Mom When...
- You have signed a check with crayon.
- You have caught spit-up in your hand.
- You wipe other kids' noses.
- You see a mom out at the mall and you know her child's name but not her's.
- You have kept your favorite babysitter a secret.
- You silently curse if someone calls during nap time.
- You find yourself humming, "Rubber Duckie You're The One," in the shower.
- You have dressed your baby in whatever is at the top of the clean clothes pile.
- You cry at Johnson and Johnson commercials.
- You see your parents in a whole new light.
These are so fun, and I find myself able to relate to several! Anyone have a line of their own they can add...